I started this blog because although I love to explore new places, as a new mom I'm not familiar with all the family type places to go. Having a child under 2 makes things all the more difficult. As I've started to explore this new world (and it really feels like a whole new world) I've discovered hidden gems that the books don't know about, and I'm sure other moms have too. I hope this blog can be used to get us out of the house and back into the world again!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Citrus Park- Corona

1250 Santana Way Corona, CA
2 sets of playgrounds-for older and younger kidsCoolest splash pad! Not much shade here, so bring your own umbrella! This is right next to a school so it can get a bit noisy when school lets out. My daughter loves this place. There are some that may find this a bit intimidating so you may want to try a smaller splash pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment